9.18.2011

Oy vey.

Alright. I've fallen off the wagon.

According to the doctor (appointment was Tuesday - more later for interested parties...Mom/Tess), my weight has not changed. I have not gained back any of the 40 or so pounds I've lost.

According to my pants and my eyes, however, there's definitely been some not-losing going on.

The reasons are quite clear. Too much not planning and being careful and not enough working out. Sure, the belt that I bought a year ago (or thereabouts) shows about 2-3 inches gone (lots more holes punched!), but it's not enough. It's not what I want to see.

So this week, instead of just whining about not being on top of my game, I'm going to go ahead and make some little pledges.

1) I will work out at least three times this week.
2) I will not eat without thought.
3) I will eat at least 5 fruits/veggies a day.
4) I will buy and consume milk, dammit.

I know that these pledges are small, and in a couple of cases like the F&V pledge, they miss the recommended mark. But let's be honest here. If I aim too high right now, I'll never make it. So I'm starting small so I can work my way up.

Because I'm determined NOT to suck it up this week.

Hope you join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment