9.19.2011

Day 1

All-in-all, day 1 today went over pretty well.  I adjusted my calories on myfitnesspal.com, so they're quite a bit lower.  I think I lost about 200 of them.  200 that I really wanted to eat.  And kinda did.  Anyway.  Every once and a while, when you enter in a weight and there's a loss (read:  every 10lbs), the system reconfigs itself.  I've *kinda* not changed my calories for a while (read:  at least 10lbs), so the 200 was a bit of a shock to me.  I'm just going to have to work through it.

Today was okay in terms of the little goals I set for myself yesterday.  As a refresher:

1) I will work out at least three times this week.
2) I will not eat without thought.
3) I will eat at least 5 fruits/veggies a day.
4) I will buy and consume milk, dammit.

I worked out.  I ate with thought.  And then I kinda stopped.  I did not meet the F&V goal, and I didn't buy milk.  Nor did I drink it.  Dammit.

SO, to remedy the situation.  Tomorrow:

1) I will keep a much closer watch on those calories.  Breakfast will be small, lunch will be filled with veggies.
2) I will buy milk, dammit!
3) I'll at least do some working out with the workout bands that I have.  Just a little something.

I'm also going to try to get back into the habit of writing more than every couple of weeks.  I've been bad with that.  Sorry.  To my zero readers out there.  :)  Back in the day, I was doing weekly gratitude posts.  I'd like to get that started again, but maybe just do a monthly summary.  I've been thinking about that this week.  How it was really nice to kind of lay out the good things in life, instead of thinking about the negative ones.  The whole gratitude post was really helpful in keeping things in perspective.  So, I'm going to start it up again, but in smaller portions (get the dieting joke?!  bam!  That's how we do.)

Anywho.  Stay tuned for amazing and interesting stories.  *Perhaps* I'll even get started on those weekly pics I promised and stuff.

For now, here's one of my mangy, allergy-balded dog Cosmo having a nap with me Sunday.  Yeah, I did nothing.  And it was kinda awesome.  (In case you wondered, I paid for it today with the 30 Day Shred Jillian DVD...more tomorrow)


See?  He's RIDICULOUSLY adorbs.  And he's all mine.  Oh, and Mr. pv's.

No comments:

Post a Comment