8.22.2011

Steve Perry ALWAYS knows.

ALWAYS.

I got back a bit ago from a nice long bike ride.  It was 40 minutes of awesome, in case you were wondering.  I was winded and ridiculously tired when I got back.  And thirsty.  Super thirsty.  And HAPPY.  And really, really ready to go it again.  Man, I dig biking.  I'm kicking myself for having waited this long to get out there on my bike.  I'm gonna miss the girl over the winter!

Anywho.

As I was just thinking that I was going to have to quit because I was TIRED, what came on?  Yeah, "Don't Stop Believing."  Thank you, Steve Perry (and Co.)!!!!  You're totally right.  I will not stop believing that I can do this damn thing!

In an effort to save myself from being TOO cheesy, I'll stop here.
And play this little ditty for you.


Awwwwwwww, yeah.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment