I might have forgotten to be grateful yesterday. My bad. In my defense, I think I posted a couple of other posts. Or was that Sunday?? I can’t remember all the time. I’m fairly certain I’m sleep-deprived lately – I’ve been having really weird dreams that wake me up, and I have a hard time getting back to sleep. Maybe I should pay attention to what I’m eating before bed on those nights!
At any rate. Here’s the weekly List de Gratefulness. It’s Spanglish.
· My favorite little niecey Kendall. Here’s a pic of her chubby little baby legs (side note: how stinkin' cute are those leggings?!!?). She was getting hosed off after decorating her pretty little head with frosting from her first birthday party. Those legs are carrying her across rooms now, by the way. *Sniffle*
· On that note, just over 6 weeks until my other girl Jenn is back! She’s just around for six (??) weeks, then back to teaching in ‘Nam, but we’ve got a couple of weekends (and a WEEK!!! SQUEAL!) planned out already. She’d better bring me some sweet knock-offs. I need an awesome summer purse, friend. Think hobo. Perhaps a long cross-body. In a fun color or pattern. GO. I kid! Sort of.
· Exclamation points. They’ve served me well in this post. I should consider cutting down on the coffee.
· President Obama. I KNOW. Politics. Ish. But, a job that was a long time coming was done. I’d chant “USA! USA!” but I’m cautious at this point still. Optimistically cautious, but I don’t want to start any snark offs on a topic that’s completely irrelevant to my blog. J So, zip your face if you’re going to get politically-charged.
· Kohl’s. They have some serious deals. Got the super cute shirt I’m wearing today for $4.80. Holla! I love a good deal, baby.
That pretty much sums it up for me, folks. Now, get out there and enjoy the day!