7.25.2011

bah.

It's been a big struggle for the last couple of weeks.
I'd love to blame it all on the vacation, but I just can't.  I've been massively "meh" on this whole thing lately.  Just lackluster and not wanting to put any effort into things.  Don't get me wrong - I want to lose weight.  I really do.  I really, REALLY do.  I just...maybe it's not coming off fast enough?  Maybe it's just too overwhelming?

I don't know what the reason is, but I just can't get myself back into the swing of things.  Taking a week off for vacation just didn't help at all.  You know the sad story - we were crappy eaters and didn't work out like we wanted to.  Getting back hasn't helped.  It's like I've taken SEVERAL steps backwards.  I can't get enough chips and candy and everything else that's not good for me.  I can't seem to stop wanting to graze all day long.  I can't stop wanting to sit on my ass all the time and avoid the great outdoors.  I just can't snap back into it.

There just doesn't seem to be anything that I want to do to improve the situation.  I should probably try harder.  Probably get my head back into the game.  Try changing my new routine and just making myself start over again.

But I just can't.

I don't WANT to start over, though.  I feel like I put all that time and effort in all those months ago, and the idea of having to get myself back into it by going back to the beginning really sucks.  I know it needs to be done, but I just don't wanna.

Time to get it together, I guess.  Someone give me some encouragement!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. go Bek go!! You are strong and confident and all will work out because you are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tiffy-you're awesome!! You CAN do this and you WILL do this! You have all my confidence and you have the power. Be-e aggressive!

    ReplyDelete