6.22.2011

Photo comparisons!

So, I mentioned that I would try to bring a more recent pic of myself to the table.
This one is admittedly biased because of the angle, but I like it so it's in.


It's from an album called "That time we almost went to the beer festival" so you can *probably* infer why my right eye looks a little lazy.  ha.

Here's another one from the same night.  Pre lazy eye, pre wardrobe change.  PLUS, a couple of my favorite besties.  Heart you kids.


For the record, these two pics above are me minus about 30 pounds in the last 6 months.  Not bad, eh?  Not as great as I wanted to be by this point, but I refuse to complain about all those pounds lost!

For comparison:  Here's me when we were in Germany this past October:


I'm still not sure that I see a difference...anyone out there see one?

2 comments:

  1. MY SEESTER IS AWESOME!!! I almost dropped an F bomb even, then I realized Ma reads this. :) I'm so proud of you! And you look fabulous dahling. Really though, where are the Sears jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, does it count that I was wearing the jeans in these pics? :)

    ReplyDelete