6.08.2011

Just keep swimming...

Don't expect to see a picture of me in it any time soon, but my new swimsuit came today!  Woot!!  I've mentioned it before that I've been trying to hunt one down for a while now.  I've looked in several different places to find one, but have just not found anything that looks good.  Granted, chubby girls don't really ever look phenomenal in a suit, but there are some that are better than others.  (I'm looking at you flimsy-topped halters without any kind of support...)
I'm not OVERLY in love with the thing, but I do really like it.  The boobs are a smidge odd, and that's really the only true complaint I have about it.  For the first time in my life, I'm going to say that they're actually too BIG for me.  Strange.  They're lined, so it's not like I can do a whole lot to fix it on my own.  I might consider seeing if a tailor can do anything to fix it, but I'm at least kind of uncomfortable with the idea of parading around in that little suit, with someone digging around in my junk to try to fix it.  I think I'll probably just deal.  ha.

In case you were curious, it's from Lands End.  In the "white floral."

I was hoping for something a little more low-cut, but I'll go with it.  With the big jubblies, it even looks pretty good strapless.  So, see ya later, tan lines!  :)  I got the bottom that the model is wearing - a solid salmon color that has cute contrast piping on the top.  I actually really like it.  Fits my booty (what there is of it...).  I'm not horrifically embarrassed to be wearing it, and that's kind of an improvement.

The only downside other than the semi-strange lady lumps is that it wasn't cheap.  I plan on wearing the H out of that thing until it's too big.  $60 for a one-summer suit is kind of a blow to someone cheap like me, so I've got to get my use out of it!

Hope to see you at the lake!  I'll be the one strutting it in hot pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment