This one's going to be short and sweet, cause it's late and I'm tired. Work, working out, and dinner has me up later than I want to be, and I'm ready for bed...
- Being on the 3rd floor! We changed floors at work, and I love having to go up two flights of stairs every morning again. I can't wait until there is absolutely no huffing at all when I get to my desk. It's not so bad just yet, but it can definitely be better. I can't wait till that happens!
- Exclamation points. Sheesh. Lay off the adreneline...
- Beautiful days. We've been spending a lot of time on our deck lately. Tonight, when I got back from walking the dog, I lounged on the deck. LOVE IT. We spent a lot of time out there this past weekend too. I want to have a deck party out there (once we've given it the reinforcements it needs...). It's also gorgeous enough to walk the dog for a little longer than we would be able to when it gets really hot. It's also nice and light out well past when I finally come staggering home from work lately. LOVE summer. *sigh* I'm already depressed thinking about the end of summer
- Magazines. I love them. I love going through them when they're some 6+ months old and pulling out all the articles and recipes and little snippets that grab me. I'd like to use my SUBSTANTIAL collection of pull-outs to create a great mood board or pin board with all the collections.
- Not to get too down-ish, but I'm grateful to have a job. I know the economy still isn't doing well, so I think that it's important to take a sec to be grateful for having a job. It may be frustrating at times or hard or irritating, but I'm still grateful for every day I pull up to that beautiful building and start another day.
- On that same type of note, I'm grateful to be married to the Hubbs. We just celebrated five years, and it makes me think even more how lucky I am to be married to a person that I not only love, but actually like too. Knowing that 50% of marriages end in divorce, it just makes me more determined to make sure we end up in the good part of that percentage. I still don't believe that marriage is hard work, but I'm willing to make sure that I always try to show how much I love him as much as I want him to show me how much he loves me. I'm just lucky to have the fella that makes me so happy every day. He's a good kid, and I'm happy to hold onto him.
I think that, with that, I'll stop. I'm ready for bed!!