3.08.2011

Biggest Loser - Update!

In case you were wondering with bated breath, breathe normal again.

I did not go to the Biggest Loser tryouts.  To be honest, I kind of forgot about them Saturday morning.  You might see that as another shout out to my mindlessness, but I see it as a sign.  Clearly I was not gung-ho enough about it to go.  I was nervous that I wouldn't be selected (and then fall into the downward spiral of being bummed that I wasn't even picked in gym class), but I was three times as nervous that I WOULD be selected.  I mean, my God.  What if I had to get up there in the Spandex and sports bra, flaunting all the stuff I don't even want my HUSBAND to see in front of millions of viewers.  Ish.  The $250k that I would have won in the end (note my confidence in my power) may have been worth it, but not before and maybe not even after.  I just don't know if I could have done it.  I cringe thinking about it.

Plus, I don't know if I would have wanted to have the pressure of it all weighing down on me.  Losing weight is enough of a strugglefest on its own - I'm kind of thinking that trying to lose weight while trying to win $250k while being on TV while being in my underwear while having the trainers breathing down my neck would probably be a bit much for me.

For now, I go it alone.  Well, kind of alone.  Alone + hubby + you guys.  :)  Not really all that alone at all, I guess!  Just not in my underwear.  Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment