2.20.2011

Burnin' it up!

Ever the fan of fun new things, I went and bought Jillian Michaels' "Yoga Meltdown" DVD the other day on the recommendation of coworker S.  I've been dying to try this baby on for size, but I just haven't been able to do it yet.  Big reason is that I'm illin'.  I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm not feeling well at all lately.  I blame it on all the people I know who have kids - they're all little germ factories.  :)  JOKING.  Kidding aside, once I have a chance to try this thing out, I'm givin' a full synopsis of its awesomeness.
I watched some of the other day, just to see what it looked like, and I'm awestruck.  Jillian Michaels is an ANIMAL.  She's intense and scary.  I would really like to see her live in action, but only if I wasn't the one she's yellin' at.  ha.  So far, I like that they have two different versions of the workout.  The one lady is doing it at a much more "beginner" level, and the other lady is sweating her ASS off doing it at the higher level.  I can't wait until I move from blondie to the sweat monster.  Excited.

SO, once I kick whatever it is that I've come up with, I'll be kickin' it on the yoga mat.  Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment